Due to the increased number of patients with autism, families are searching for alternative treatments. Traditional medicines often fail at producing desired results.
Preliminary studies demonstrate HBOT as a beneficial therapy to help ameliorate the effects of ASD. HBOT has shown to decrease inflammation and improved overall cognitive functions. Brain scans show increased perfusion in the brain, particularly the frontal lobe, post a series of HBO treatments.
Under Pressure Hyperbarics is working with patients and their neurologists to ensure optimal benefits are achieved and therapy is stopped when patient plateaus.
Advance mental function:
- Temporal lobe activation
- Improves sensory/cognitive awareness
- Increases attention span & alertness
Enhance brain healing & repair:
- Moderates mitochondria dysfunction
- Promotes neurogenises
- Stimulates stem cell proliferation & mobilization
- Actuates neuroplasticity
- Increases oxygen delivery to hypoxic tissue
- Reduces neuroinflammation
Improves physical function:
- Promotes receptive/expressive language
- Improves mobility
- Stimulates better eye contact
- Improves fine motor skills
Improve behavioral function:
- Improves sleep patterns
- Advances social skills & interaction
- Reduces aggression